...Purchase of this product is for your "Internal" use.... ...mass distribution is prohibited by Global Weather Oscillations unless specifically authorized by GWO... Copyright 2015...
The purchased item will be sent to you via Email within 24 hours of purchase, normally within a few hours.
1. All 11 prediction zones - Approximate 40 page Booklet with predictions from the New England States south to Florida and west through Texas. Booklet is emailed to you after purchase.
2. Prediction for Hurricane and Tropical Storm conditions within the zone.
3. Personalized - prediction webinar.
4. Hot Spot prediction map graphic for the current hurricane season... near 90% accuracy
5. Package available after January 15 - package includes 1 issuance unless a major update is issued.
6. Risk predictions expressed in percent ranging from low to high-risk
7. Risk predictions for hurricane conditions and/or tropical storm conditions
8. Risk predictions for major hurricanes
9. Discussion for the current Climate Pulse Cycle and Tropical Cyclone Cycles for current year.
10. GWO Tropical Cyclone guide/manual explaining GWO's predictions and cycles - approximately 30 pages
11. Climatology for each zone including the ARR annual return risk for either tropical storm or hurricane conditions.
12. Predictions compared to the ARR (Annual Return Risk) for each zone
13. El Nino - La Nina - Neutral conditions - prediction for the upcoming hurricane season.
2015 United States Zones - 11 Zones and Hot Spots
$7,500.00 Regular Price
- GWO's Prediction Zones
Zone 1 New England - Long Island NY (including Metro NYC)-
Zone 2 New Jersey - Delaware - Maryland - Virginia
Zone 3 Eastern North Carolina (Norfolk VA to Wilmington NC)
Zone 4 Southeast North Carolina and South Carolina
Zone 5 Georgia south to Daytona Florida
Zone 6 Cape Canaveral Florida to near Miami FL
Zone 7 Extreme South Florida - Miami south and Keys
Zone 8 Florida west coast from Marco Island North
Zone 9 FL Panhandle - Alabama - Mississippi - Louisiana
Zone 10 Corpus Christi Texas north to Central LA
Zone 11 Corpus Christi Texas to 60 nautical miles south of Brownsville Texas