Zone" prediction includes:
1. Will hurricane conditions occur within your prediction zone this year.
2. Are tropical storm conditions expected within your prediction zone this year.
3. If a hurricane does occur, will it be a major hurricane for your zone.
The Predictions are expressed in 3 categories, and in Risk Percent.
1. "event is likely and expected".
2. "is possible but not likely".
3. "will not occur".
*Note....Prediction Does Not Include:
Prediction discussion, climatology or any graphics. Only includes the prediction for the event expected to occur or not occur. A detailed prediction discussion is available when you purchase the "Consumer" prediction.
Examples of the "Economy Consumer" Prediction and "Consumer Prediction can be viewed by clicking the link shown just above the pictures of all the zones.
*Note: Predictions are the most accurate preseason forecast available - and are a one time issuance.
*Note: The purchased item will be sent to you via Email within 24 hours of purchase, normally within a few hours.
Purchase of the "Economy Consumer" can be credited toward the purchase of the "Consumer" Prediction
DetailsThis product is for your own "Internal" use.... Mass distribution is prohibited by Global Weather Oscillations Copyright.
The purchased item will be sent to you via Email within 24 hours of purchase, normally within a few hours.
Includes all Interactive Webinars